Do accompanying family members have the right to study/work in South Africa, once I have received by South African Business visa?

If a family member who is accompanying a South African business visa holder (i.e. wife/life-partner and/or children), then the family member in question could either receive a South African Accompanying Spouse/Life-partner visa or Accompanying children/minors visa to the main applicant (business visa holder).

If the spouse/life-partner would like to work, operate a business or study in South Africa, then the appropriate visa would need to be obtained.  If a child is aged 6 years and older, the child would need to attend school, therefore, a South African study visa would need to be obtained.