What does buildings or House Owners cover include in South Africa?

Also known as House Owners Insurance. This product is designed to cover the building, which is a private dwelling, its outbuildings (including fixtures
and fittings), walls, gates, swimming pools and tennis courts. Alternatively it can be insured as a commercial dwelling on the appropriate commercial

This information has been provided by Cindy Alfino, Insurance Authorised Representative – FSP 23418. For more information please use the contact form
or email risk@incompass.co.za.