What is an endorsement to work in South Africa, while on a Spousal visa?

While residing on a South African Spousal Temporary Residence visa, this visa allows the holder to work (without the vast documentation required for the standard work visa). This work endorsement is added to the Spousal Temporary residence visa, visating the holder to work for a specific employer while in South Africa.

If the employer changes, a new work endorsement would be needed, as this is a specific endorsement.