When relocating to South Africa where can I apply for my land line telephone and my internet connection?

You will need to go to a Telkom office in your area and they will be able to assist you with the application or transfer of the telephone and internet connection into your name.

This information on relocation services was supplied by http://www.sahomebuyers.co.za