Where can I obtain my chronic medication in South Africa?

Chronic medication in South Africa

Most Medical Aid companies allow you to get your chronic medication at any pharmacy. Some only allow you to get it from a specified provider and some
only allow you to get it from a state facility. This all depends on the option of Medical Aid you choose, this is often not disclosed by incompetent
brokers in the industry.

This information has been provided by Cindy Alfino (Medical Insurance Authorised Representative – FSP 23418. For more information please use the contact form

or email risk@incompass.co.za.